Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love to Hate Me


Well hello there, my name is Eclipso and I'm the craziest SOB round these parts. The court jester look is just a front, because everyone expects clowns like that to be crazy anyway, so they won't suspect a thing.




Here's another mugshot of crazy, in case you didn't get it the first time.




My best MJ impression. Got one of the best articulated bodies this side of Wave 13. Will try to possess some of the newer double jointed citizens of the DC Universe, all the better to perpetuate some dastardly deeds.




No comment on the unflattering angle. No comment you hear me?!




Don't need double joints to pull some stuff off. Having near-unhindered articulation is pretty bad-ass.




Ah, another clown jester wants in on the act!




Don't look around...




Okay I lied, I wanted you to look, some sweet chin music for you?

1 comment:

  1. Lol, love the MJ impersonation!

    Once you get Specter, he can join in the act. ;)

    ReplyDelete